Monday, June 11, 2007

My New Home

Did you miss me? When I was gone, did you miss me? Well I didn't really miss any of you, considering I never get any love anymore. Really, my message inbox is constantly empty, my comments are seriously lacking...even my hate mail and threatening letters have dwindled to practically nothing. Bitch bitch bitch.

Anyhow, I highly doubt you even NOTICED I was gone, but I was. My most recent search for delicious food took me abroad, pals, and let me tell you, it was quite a journey. I'm back at my new home here on Blogger but I promise to continue to visit my old home on MySpace.

Realizing that I had to make myself more available to my fans was truly a humbling experience. A delicious, humbling, international, internationally acclaimed experience. Now I truly encourage you to stay and see the pictures, check out the blog, and for god's sake, give me some love.

I got love in far-off MySpace, why can't I get it here?

xoxo, delicious food

No comments: